mercredi 30 juin 2010

Mercredi sans mots

Clic sur l'image pour l'agrandir

11 commentaires:

Elisa a dit…

Ces petits matins...
Ces aubes...
Sont merveilleuses. Bravo Louis
Elisa

Halcyon a dit…

Beautiful!

Tracy a dit…

It's so beautiful it leaves me speechless. (Plus, I can't speak French :-))

Linnea W a dit…

Another beautiful view of the bay. I love the lavender and pink shades in this one.

LD a dit…

Another masterfully captured SF moment

Kaori a dit…

Those clouds are amazing! How beautiful :-)

Cezar and Léia a dit…

Super, j'aime beaucoup!
Léia :)

Small City Scenes a dit…

This is a watercolor, no? MB

Small City Scenes a dit…

Yes those are Kylee's boots and legs too. She was working out in the arena at the horse games show. MB

cieldequimper a dit…

Oh bugger, I'm going back to bed.

Jay a dit…

The view is simply breathtaking. I am completely mesmerized by the sight. Thank you for sharing this wonderful photo.

Boracay beach resort